It's been a while since I last posted! Our family has been so busy in this 90+ degree Fall weather, only in Los Angeles. I will write an update later but for now, here's some pics of what the family has been up to.
The men of my life:
My boys wearing their matching shirts.
LJ had so much fun at the pumpkin patch! If he could have it his way, we would have taken every single one of the pumpkins home.
Lucas just kept looking around! It's amazing to see him absorb everything he sees.
I love this cute pumpkin face!
My baby bear pumpkin boys
Lucas hanging out with his dad. He makes the most amazing, goofy faces!
This is how my boys are when they wake up in the morning. LJ is all over Lucas loving on him. I pray my boys remain this way forever.











4 comments:
i love your cute lil' boys. they are adorable! just like their mama ;)
okay fine....just like leo too...haha! leo always always says im hatin on him coz i say, the boys are cute coz they got the filipino blood in them :D
I miss the boys TOO much! ...and both their parents, of course. Looks like you all are doing well. Although, I can only guess that since you aren't in any of the pictures! :>
The men in your life are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I want to squeeze those baby cheeks.
Just absolutely adorable! Precious boys! You and your hubby are truly blessed, Mary Anne.
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment