I was tagged by Bridget over at The Lord's Beauty
This one is called The Number Four.
4 things I did today:
1) Read books with my 3 year old and sang our ABC's.
2) Made Arroz con Pollo soup. It's high 90's (degrees) here in Los Angeles but I wanted to eat soup.
3) Cleaned up the house and went grocery shopping.
4) Watched TV shows with the hubby.
4 things on my to-do list:
1) Finish all of the projects that I started this summer :-(
2) Buy a sewing machine so I can make the projects on my list.
3) Go to the pumpkin patch with the boys
4) Order our wedding albums for our parents (it's been over 5 years)
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1) I love desserts! I love cheesecake, molten chocolate cake, tres leches. Give me desserts anytime of the day.
2) Watching HGTV and the Food Network
3) Shopping
4) Blogging!!
4 random facts about me:
1) I love to cook! I also love buying cook/recipe books. It's like getting a new pair of shoes.
2) I can't stand small, furry animals like hamsters and slimy slippery snakes.
3) I would love to have a yellow and chocolate labradors.
4) I almost majored in dance but ended up becoming a nurse instead.
4 bloggers i am tagging:
Rosie
Patricia
Anna
Stephanie










5 comments:
It finally cooled off enough here in Mississippi so that eating Taco Soup for the past two nights wasn't miserable. If it hadn't cooled off soon, though, I'd have made soup anyway, just like you did. When October hits, you just gotta have soup! : )
ive been tagged ;)
Thanks Maryanne, for coming over to my blog today. Hope you do plan a trip to the big apple soon and get to enjoy a whole bunch of Broadway plays. Your boys are so cute!! Take care.
What is tres leches? That sounds yummy and seem to be a mexican dessert, is it? I love mexican dishes! OMG It's making me hungry! :) Btw, good to know you're filipina like me. DO you speak our language at all?
I am the worst at being tagged! I did just do a list of things that make me happy. Does that count?
Sending lots of love from Tennessee!!!
Steph
Post a Comment