Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's new?

Psalm 128

Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways.
You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.


Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house;



Your sons will be like olive shoots around your table.
Thus is the man blessed who fears the Lord.








May the Lord bless you from Zion all the days of your life;
May you see the prosperity of Jerusalem, and may you live to see your children's children.
Peace be upon Israel.


Our family lives on this, Psalm 128. It's framed nicely and the first thing you see as you enter our home. What a promise from God-- describing the scope of true blessedness.

What's new with the boys?

LJ is now 3 years old and is as active as ever! Leo and I are thinking of enrolling him to play basketball as part of his activity this fall. We got him a Thomas the train table set and he's now in the process of collecting everything and anything that has to do with Thomas. I did not realize what we got ourselves into until we open one of the Thomas kits we got him. It came with a booklet filled with pages of different characters and many other kits THOMAS related that you can collect! This boy definitely needs to get a full time job!

Lucas is now discovering that he can move around every way he wants. He turns front to back, back to front. He is Mr. Speedster. He'll be in one spot one second and next thing you know he's in another room! He's now sitting up unassisted but still stumbles. It's amazing watching him discover the world. He gets so amazed when he goes outside and he sees the blue skies, the palm trees and the tall buildings. He's eating like a champ--sweet potato, green beans, peas, banana, oatmeal, rice cereal, squash. He loves them all! I love when he smiles and giggles. I think he's teething as he gnaws at everything, my collarbone, everything he gets his hands and mouth on.

3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Oh, my goodness, I know I've said it before, but your kids are just so adorable! You truly have a beautiful family!

I'm so glad y'all liked the Taco Soup recipe! We ate soup again last night but I was so busy I forgot to take pictures of it. I'll make it again, soon, though, because it's one of my very favorites...Canadian Cheese Soup. I'll let you know when I post it.

Rosie said...

I miss you guys!

I can't wait to cheer on LJ in basketball.

My game list is getting huge:
Rolo & Leo & the rest of the guys
Chino
now LJ!

MaricrisG said...

Wow! lovely family! Your boys are cute- mana sa mommy!✿