How great is your love for me.
How lavish your mercy freely flows!
Jesus, your only son
He carried his cross that I may live.
You ask of me to lay it all down and follow.
With uplifted hands, I surrender all.
You're all I want
I'll wait for you
Lord, to you, all praise and honor be
You're all I want
I'll wait for you
Your name is above all names
Be exalted in this place
Be exalted in this place.
(Lyrics to one of my favorite songs)
Family Day at Griffith Park, November 7, 2008
How lavish your mercy freely flows!
Jesus, your only son
He carried his cross that I may live.
You ask of me to lay it all down and follow.
With uplifted hands, I surrender all.
You're all I want
I'll wait for you
Lord, to you, all praise and honor be
You're all I want
I'll wait for you
Your name is above all names
Be exalted in this place
Be exalted in this place.
(Lyrics to one of my favorite songs)
Family Day at Griffith Park, November 7, 2008











9 comments:
you have a very lovely family and you do look gorgeous! Pinay yata yan! :) Btw, I do feel awkward speaking my native languages sometimes since I haven't been speaking it for ages but I get by :)
Maryanne, these pictures are just adorable. You all look like you're having a blast. And the boys are really growing, particularly your baby. Thanks for sharing!
Wanted to let you know I've attempted to get my blog running. Still got lots of kinks to work out (which means I might have to take it down to do that), but I'm trying. It appears I need some remedial help with my technology skills, but God is a miracle-working God and can even help the likes of me who has a serious aversion to anything technological or requiring instructions. ;-)
Hope you'll come visit.
XO,
Sheila
Mary Anne, please email me if you get a chance.
thequintessentialmagpie
at
gmail.com
Thanks!
What great photographs! Looks like you had fun! Love the lyrics too...
thank you everyone! i hope you all had a great weekend!
sheila, i just emailed you.
What a beautiful family you have! Thanks for sharing your blog!
-Jenni
(One to One Bible study)
your family just makes me happy. You can just see all the love!
I wish I could have some of your sunshine. It is freezing here (literally).
You look gorgeous. You are such a graceful, wonderful mom!
What a sweet family you have! Looks like yall had a great time. I know what you are saying about it being warm. I had my windows open yesterday. This morning woke up to frost on the ground, crazy!
You are just way too cute and those boys are precious!
Post a Comment