Friday, February 6, 2009

More Family Fun

Here's more pictures from our day in Long Beach!  We had so much fun.  It was just great to slow down from our fast paced life in Los Angeles and take in some fresh air.





LJ enjoyed running around!  I don't know what it is about this son of mine but he TRULY loves to run.  We have a WII Fit and the one game he loves the most is the running game.  He will run around for almost 3 miles at a time.  I get tired just watching him.  




















3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

How absolutely precious, Mary Anne! I'm so glad you've been posting because I enjoy your pictures SO much and the stories that accompany them. Those boys are really growing! SO darling, too...

Thanks for sharing!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Heathahlee said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mary Anne...You have such a beautiful family! Those pictures are precious!

In His Army said...

What precious photographs.