Please pray for this family,
http://www.themcclenahans.blogspot.com
They just lost their baby girl today to cancer. Her name is Cora and she is now in Jesus' arms. I'd been a Pediatric Nurse for a long time now but I never get over the pain that these families go through when they lose their precious children. I can't even fathom it. This particular family's story is so endearing as I read their blog in one hour. She was just diagnosed at the beginning of the year after the family kept bringing her for ear infection. My heart is aching right now. Jesus, be with this family and please wrap you arms around them Jesus and bring them comfort.
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!











8 comments:
I'll try and be sure to get by there, Mary Anne! I'm so sorry that this has happened. It is never easy to lose anyone you love... young or old... and particularly one who is so young.
May God keep them wrapped in His loving arms of mercy...
XO,
Sheila :-)
I just went over, Mary Anne, and I am crying my eyes out. But I rejoice in Jesus for what He did for us... that eternal life is ours who believe and that family will be reunited with little Cora for ALL eternity.
Thank you, sweet one, for letting us know.
XO,
SHeila
i have been so praying for cora in the last month of her sudden struggle. and i jsut saw there is a memorial tomorrow in her home church. the fam def needs prayers...they must be totally devastated.
I just read about this on Kelly's blog. Saddens me so much. I think I've told you this before, but while your work must be so rewarding, I'm sure there are things like this that make it so difficult to see.
that's so heartbreaking. =~(
god bless them.
So sorry!!!
Hi Mary Anne, thank you for informing others when prayer is needed. What a reminder of how lucky we are. You're a good person to care so much!
On a lighter note, my son, Jake, is a good little bball player. He is 11 1/2 yrs. old and plays with 13 year olds. Our older boys played soccer and then golf, respectively. We're excited to have another sport to cheer on, and my husband played it in jr. college. We all love sports, so it's easy to support our kids! Not that we wouldn't if we didn't (did that make sense?) Anyway, life is good. I bet your boys will be athletic, too. You and your husband look athletic. Take good care. See ya.
Happy Valentine's Day, Maryanne to you, Leo, LJ, and Lucas! May your day be filled with love overflowing! :-)
Love you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment