Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look Who's Turning One!

My sweet baby boy, Lucas, is turning 1 this Saturday.  I can't believe it!  It feels like it was just yesterday when I held him in my arms for the first time.  It's so amazing how time goes by so fast.  I want to hold on to him being a baby but it's also such a privilege to watch him grow and experience everything for the first time.  

So, to celebrate, we're going to Legoland (San Diego).  I can't wait to see the look on his face (and LJ's).  

www.legoland.com

What's new with Lucas?
He started walking early this week.  It's so neat to see him walking with his arms out in front of him for balance, like a zombie.  He loves to giggle, oh and does he make the most infectious squeal.  I love this baby boy of mine so much and I'm so thankful to the Lord for him.


MY AMAZING BOY!









5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, what precious pictures of Lucas! I can't believe he's walking and is going to be ONE! What a cutie pie, he is, Mary Anne!

Here's wishing Mr. Lucas a very Happy First Birthday! May the Lord bless Him to pieces and his family, too!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mrs. Davison said...

Hi Maryanne, Hope all is well. Lucas is beautiful/handsome. Time does fly by.. enjoy every stage. Happy Birthday, Lucas! Congrats Mom and Dad

Heathahlee said...

He is so precious! Both your boys are!

I know how quicky the days pass. My Kiddo was Lucas's age just yesterday and now...he's 9!!! ACK!

Mrs. Davison said...

Maryanne, what were you doing up at 2:22AM? I am so glad to hear from you, but not at the cost of your sleep :). Thanks for your kind comments. You are very supportive and that feels good and makes me feel blessed to know you! Have a great day! BUT get some sleep:).

maryanne420 said...

hi leslie,

i couldn't go to sleep. i think i was so excited with my baby turning one and going to legoland in the morning, i got up and started packing for the trip! i know, i can't believe i was up myself.