I literally just finished reading a new journal and also literally just stopped sobbing. Ever since I started blogging, I've gotten to know amazing women whose stories touched me deeply. I probably will never meet these women in person but I wanted to honor them here. I follow their incredible stories everyday looking for new posts on their blogs. Their blogs are listed under "Blogs I love to Visit". Despite the trials that they've been through, their faith and love for God grow more each day, very evident when you read their posts. And so, Angie, Taylor, Stephanie and Stacy, I want to say thank you for sharing your stories. All of you are touching and changing lives of people you don't even know. Thank you for being great examples of walking by faith, not by sight.
Park City Utah
4 years ago










2 comments:
You are so very sweet. I appreciate your kind words and I don't mind you posting a link at all! I'm quite honored.
oh how fun! I feel so honored. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. May God use my broken vessel for His glory!
ps I love your blog too!
I hope we do get to meet somewhere this side of heaven.
Post a Comment