Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Yesterday, we took our LJ to his very first movie, in a real movie theater to see Kung Fu Panda! He did really well considering we took him around his nap time and he hasn't had lunch yet (bad parents). He moved around a little bit, asking for juice but for the most part he did really well. Our little Lucas did well also. He pretty much slept through the whole film.

What a day we had today! We went to church and had a great time. The message was excellent and once they post it online, church website, I'm going to post the link here. It was so good and very applicable to one's life.

We then had 2 parties to go to. I finally had some yummy filipino food and it was much needed and desired!

Tonight, Leo and I are going to watch a movie, Hitch (for the 20th time but we love this movie). The boys are down and we got our new flat screen TV today! Good night!


No comments: