Very quick post!!! Last night, I decided to brave it and put Lucas with LJ for the night. LJ went in first since he sleeps hard and after about 30 minutes, I put Lucas in. Leo and I prayed that both our boys will sleep through the night. I prepared myself for a long night and then it dawned on me, I forgot to plug the baby monitor in their room. I was so worried that I may not hear Lucas when he cried but I decided to just go to sleep. I reminded myself to sleep light but once my back hit the bed, I was out. I woke up at 4am in a panic and bolted out of our bed into the boys' room. I went in and saw both my boys asleep. I am so excited that I couldn't put myself back to sleep. Lucas finally stirred about 5am. I got him up so he wouldn't wake LJ, nursed him for about 5minutes and he was out again. I put him back in his crib and the boys didn't wake up until about 7:40am. I couldn't believe they slept so well together! Thank you, God! I am one happy mama. Here's to hoping that this continues every night.
1 comment:
Yay! You get to enjoy more sleep too! Aww, your baby boys are growing up too fast! See y'all soon.
Post a Comment