Leo and I were invited to our friends' play, Betrayal, tonight. This is our first date night since Lucas was born. Our wonderful friend, Nikki, was so sweet to watch the kids. Nikki, if you read this, thank you again! You're so patient and loving to our boys. They sure do love their tita Nikki.
The play was awesome. Our friends, Sophina and Henry did such great jobs. Leo and I (and Bradley and Tracy) were all very impressed with the English accents. We go to church with these two and never knew that they have additional hidden talents--where does it end?
By the way, I wanted to make a plug here. Please support our friend Sophina's show. She has recently been added to the cast of the TV show "Numbers". I'll remind again as the new season gets closer.
I'll try to post new pictures of the kids this week as I know that's what most of you are waiting for!
Park City Utah
4 years ago










1 comment:
You're welcome! I love your boys. And Lucas can con me into holding him for hours anytime =) I'm happy you got to go out.
Post a Comment