My younger brother, Danny, visited us this week. It was so neat to see the boys with him. It's amazing to me how much he has changed, how much his life has changed and I know that it's all God's doing. It's all part of his amazing plan for him. If you had seen or met my brother earlier than 5 years ago, you would be amazed of the difference, all for the good. Danny, if you're reading this, I want you to know how proud Leo and I are of you. I know how tough it has been for you in the past and seeing how your life has changed the last 5 years is just neat to see. We're always here for you and encouraging you to go after your dreams. Here's the verse that I thought of when you came to visit and it just happens to be the same verse that LJ recited to you when you visited, the one he walks around reciting right now.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and I will bring you back from captivity." Jeremiah 29:11-14
Taken at Danny's hotel room at Hyatt Century Plaza Hotel
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." Psalm 9:1-2
"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done.
Our friends from Austin, TX, Rick and Melissa, came for a conference in the Los Angeles area. It's always great to see this amazing couple. Rick was a groomsman in our wedding and Leo was a groomsman in their wedding. I can't wait for this two to have children! They're going to have beautiful kids on fire for God. Some pics showing them the sites of LA.



Rodeo Drive












3 comments:
Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite verses. How sweet to hear that passage quoted by your son. I'm glad that your brother is doing well, and I know that brings happiness to your heart as his big sis. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
Jeremiah 29:11 is also one of my favorite verses. It helped me through some of my hardest times while trying to become a mother. I loved meeting you today in CA. You look like an amazing woman and family. We're enjoying Northern and Southern CA. I'm totally with you on the chaos that LA brings. No thank you. I'll keep to the smaller cities. :0
I want to come for a conference and shopping!
Post a Comment