I thought that I'd post this here for those of you who follow my blog. Whenever I check my sitemeter, it seems that the bulk of my readers are from the south. Here's your chance to be on TV--Lifetime. I hope one of you make it. How fun would that be!
CASTING CALL
Do you know a SOUTHERN BELLE living in Charleston, SC?
Lifetime Television, the network behind “Army Wives,” is looking to showcase proud southern women in a new television series. They are looking for dynamic, active women who want to let them into their lives and times. It is time to show America that Southern women truly exemplify ideal mothers, wives, sisters, friends, and neighbors. If you are a Southern belle (ages 25 or older) or know a Southern woman worthy of nomination please email SaraCasting2007@yahoo.com your: Name, phone number, current photo of yourself and your home as well as a brief description of your life. Lifetime will be in Charleston interviewing real Southern women 9/22-10/12










16 comments:
Hi Maryanne420. I got your comment on my blog about this. Do you want me to post this on Blog Around the World this weekend??? I'd be happy to as it sure would be something different!
If my sister was still in Charletson, I would tell her about this. Sounds like fun!
Sheila
How neat that they want to do a show on southern women! I would be really interested to watch it, especially since Charleston is near the top on my list of places I would like to visit.
Hi Maryanne420, the post linking you about this is up on BATW. It will be up all weekend.
how fun! unfortunatly i have a fake southern accent and live in colorado...any future shows about us mountain women? :)
that would be totally neat if a bloigger got the show!
How neat! Too bad I'm down in AL, not in SC :( I meet all other criteria!!
Hi there! I live in the south (metro Atlanta area) but am mid-western by birth. I can pull off the southern accent but it wouldn't be the real deal. Anyway, the reason I'm here is that I found you on BATW and wanted to say HEY! Have a great weekend!
Well, I not a Southern Belle, but I couldn't just go without telling you how cute your boys are! :-) Greetings from California via BATW!
Wow! I wish I was a Southern Belle! How fun would THAT be! Came over from BATW and just wanted to say HI! Have a great weekend! And good luck in finding those belles :)
I hopped over from BATW...I don't qualify since I don't live in Charleston, but I had to comment on the song that was playing while I was reading...It started up and I thought, "Hey, I've sung this song before!" It was "Worthy Is the Lamb." LOVE that song!
Hi Mary Ann..
How exciting, Well I just wanted to stop by I came from BATW and wanted say hello , Now I'm going to make myself at home and read your blog.
Aloha Lorie
Hello from Southern Georgia (near the Florida border) via BATW. I am in the South too, but not SC. If you hear of one in Georgia I would be interested in auditioning.
I really like your blog, and yes you have gorgeous boys. I have boys too, 3 of them. They are my life and they light up my world everyday. Congrats on the spotlight from BATW. Have a great day. Hugs, Amy
Thank you to everyone who visited my blog. I always like to pay back and visit people who leave me comments. The Quintessential Magpie (Sheila), I attempted to visit your blog but it wouldn't let me. It shows your profile and nothing else. Maybe it's private?
I do hope that it's a blogger that gets it.
Thanks again everyone!
Bummer, I'm southern but in Texas. Darn! :)
Mary Anne,
In answer to your question, I haven't started blogging yet. Have had computer issues and time issues. Will leave a link when I'm up and running. It might be a while yet. Please bear with me.
Thanks for asking. :-)
Love in Him,
Sheila
Thanks for sending me the info...I might just see what this is all about!
Post a Comment