Okay, so I woke up this morning and I saw that 38 people viewed my blog since I launched it yesterday BUT only one commented! I then checked my email messages and what do you know, I got messages from a lot of you there. Thanks for all of the compliments. Please post your comments here, unless it's private information and you don't want others to view it, then email me.
Last night, we got together with our friends the Rapier's and the Gerhardt's. We haven't done it in a while and so we need to do it more ladies. It was a very nice evening with friends and the kids had fun. These pics were taken at the end of the evening (note LJ is wearing his PJ's).

2 comments:
Hi Ate Mary Anne! Awesome that you have a blog. Your boys are so big now! I think I need to come visit you guys now. I love the blog. -Stacey
thanks stacey,
come on down! bernard just moved close to us, too. how are you and the family? email me and give me updates. i don't have everyone's emails, so can you just forward this blog to other family members? thanks stacey.
Post a Comment