I won a WII fit at a mommy website that I'm a member of. I never win whenever I enter contests like this so I was truly blessed when I got the email notification that I won! I sure could use it to lose the rest of the postpartum weight. My cousin, Bernard, came over tonight to connect everything. THANKS AGAIN, B! We had so much fun trying it. Bernard, Leo and I did our BMI and all three of us were in the normal range. I tried the balance test and my result was that my center of balance was pretty good 49.6% on the left and 50.4% on the right, NOT BAD! I will not divulge on here what my WII fit age is though. I completely messed up on the testings and as a result, I can be a grandma right now. Creating the MIIs were hilarious because you can create people that look like you or not. We were laughing so hard. To my girlfriends, you all are going to have to come over to try this out. It's a lot of fun!
Made Me Glad by Hillsong
A couple of you asked me for the lyrics to this song on my playlist. Oh yeah! If you haven't noticed, I added a playlist of songs I love to listen to. if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see my playlist. This is one of my favorite songs I love to listen to and sing. I especially love the lyrics because it truly captures how I feel about Jesus! So here it is:
I will bless the Lord forever
I will trust Him at all times
He has delivered me from all fear
He has set my feet upon a rock
I will not be moved
And I'll say of the Lord
You are my shield, my strength
My portion, deliverer
My shelter, strong tower
My very present help in time of need
Whom have I in heaven but You
There's none I desire beside You
You have made me glad
And I'll say of the Lord
You are my shield, my strength
My portion, deliverer
My shelter, strong tower
My very present help in time of need
Park City Utah
4 years ago










2 comments:
a wii fit! how fun! i've been wanting to buy one. what mommy website are you a part of so that i can join it too? :) LOL
love that song, mary anne. we sang it at church recently and now i think i'm going to download it from itunes :) thanks for posting the lyrics.
Post a Comment