






is having a Mr. Linky for 20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn! Here's mine:
1. Goodbye 3 digit temperatures, hello 2 digits! (I pray)
2. Boots, boots, and more boots (although people in Los Angeles tend to wear their boots all year long)
3. Scarves, Scarves and more Scarves (again people in Los Angeles wear their scarves all year long. What's wrong with these people?)
4. Pumpkin Ravioli makes it annual addition to The Spaghetti Factory Menu
5. Pumpkin Spiced drinks popping up everywhere! Can you tell I love pumpkin foods?
6. Flannel Sheets and flannel pajamas
6. Lighting a cozy fire in the fireplace
7. End of Summer Sales! I stock up for next year
8. Watching this one tree lined street in my neighborhood go through changes--leaves turning different shades of yellows, oranges, browns, reds, and then watching all the leaves falling off the branches
9. Watching my son's eyes get big as he looks at the pumpkins at the pumpkin patches
10. Hot Chocolates and Apple Ciders
11. More Spice Flavors from Coffee Mate and International Coffees
12. Harvest Festivals
13. Putting away my summer clothes
14. Taking out my sweaters, cashmeres, turtlenecks, long sleeves
15. Taking walks outside in the crisp fall evenings
16. Thanksgiving Dinners with family
17. Start of New TV season
18. Making Soups and Baking Breads
19. Candles--pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger
20. Making it a blockbuster night and cozying up with the hubby!










7 comments:
wow, amazing pictures. Stopping by from BATW. Here in New Zealand you miss the seasons too since so much native bush is evergreen. We've planted lots of deciduous trees so we can try and see the changing seasons just like we had in the UK.
JT
Mary Anne, I got tickled reading your responses because we have a very subtle change of season, too, here in Florida.
I was outside this morning with my camera, attempting to take some pictures of those subtle changes. Not sure how they'll turn out. My hubby is the photographer in this family.
I think I might just head over to Panera's and treat myself to a fall goodie of some sort. On second thought, maybe my waist would thank me if I stick to taking pictures. ;-)
Happy Fall!
Sheila
Hi- I just stopped by from BATW. Your fall pictures are beautiful. This is my favorite time of year as well! Your babies could not be any cuter! Have a great week.
I love fall too! We really dont get much of one but I do enjoy the cooler weather~
Those pictures are gorgeous! After living for many years in Tennessee and Kentucky, I long for cool, brisk days here in Alabama. Our weather has been beautiful lately, and even though our temperatures have only dipped to the 80s, I have already been making homemade soup! We are able to eat outside at night, though, and it is so pleasant.
Your comment about my peanut butter pie recipe made me laugh! I feel totally saintly eating it because the words "fat-free," "light" and "artificial sweetener" are sprinkled throughout the recipe. Maybe that's part of my problem ... .
Beautiful fall pictures! I love your list. Pumpkin spice lattes as Starbucks are my favorite! Oh, and used to love the Spaghetti Factory! I think they must only be in So Cal because I never see them here.
Those pictures are so wonderful! It was lovely to spend time looking at them and listening to your playlist while doing it. Great list! Pumpkin ravioli...hmmmm...
Post a Comment