Thursday, September 25, 2008

LJ's 3rd Birthday Party Pics

It was so neat to see my sweet boy have fun with our loved ones to celebrate his 3rd birthday. Thank you all of you who came to share this very special day with us! We have more pictures but I still need to upload them.








LJ's little buddy, Seb

This is sweet Mickey! She loves to hang out with LJ.


Madison and Madysen!

LJ with our beautiful friend, Auntie Nikki

q



















More Pictures of the Boys!











5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

You have such a beautiful family! Happy birthday to your little guy! It looks like he had lots of fun.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Absolutely precious children!

Loved seeing the pictures of the birthday party. Looked like so much fun.

Thanks for sharing,

Sheila

Gwendolyn said...

What beautiful children! I hope your little boy had a wonderful birthday. :o)

Rosie said...

I miss you all...and those cheeks on those boys! LJ looks a little unsure of the Chuck E Cheese. haha

Sandy said...

Darling pix, happy bday to your sweet little boy!