Here's more pictures of the boys these last couple of weeks. LJ continues to show more affection towards Lucas each day! He just adores his little brother. At times, I get worried that he's hugging him too tight or going on top of him too hard but the little one doesn't seem to mind. Lucas is just growing so fast. He loves to giggle. He' s very ticklish on his chin/cheek area and his legs. You kiss those parts and he giggles.



I love going into my boys' room when they're down for a nap. This is what I find when I go in there. LJ has taken a liking towards basketball. The last couple of weeks, he's been sleeping with a basketball by his side or he'll be holding it in his arms while asleep. Too bad I didn't get a picture of it yet. See the purple terry cloth bracelet he has on. He sees his dad with it on when he plays basketball so he has to do it also. Instead of napping in his bed, he prefers napping in his tent. One time, I went in the room and couldn't find him. It's because he's in the tent covered by all of his stuffed toys.


LJ has a thing for firetrucks. Actually, he has a thing for anything related to transportation. He has about 500 hot wheels. He has tons of trucks. One of the highlights of the week is watching our garbage cans get picked up by the garbage truck. He literally will run when he hears it driving down the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment