Thursday, August 7, 2008

LJ and Lucas--Video Montages

As promised, here's the video montages of the boys! Making these videos made me realize even more that I have so much to be thankful for. I have two healthy boys who are growing up so fast, too fast it seems! Laarni, make sure you show this to mom, please. We love you guys.

By the way, make sure you turn off the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear the music that goes with the video montage.


Lucas' Video Montage:

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a note. It was nice to come to your blog.
Can I just say that I am amazed at how you young mothers use your blogs to journal the lives of your babies. I wish I had been that organized when my children were young! I wasn't even that good at putting their pictures in an album. Your children are so lucky to have you as their mommy!

cherry said...

Ohhhh Love the look of your blog..gorgeous! Your babes are adorable. You are quite the photographer too. cherry