Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LIFE BEAUTIFUL MAGAZINE

I love this magazine!!! Apparently, it's been out since last year but it's a quarterly magazine. Think of it as a Christian version of Martha Stewart Living magazine. The website is:

www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com

Mission
Life:Beautiful is a national, Bible-based, Inter-denominational, Christian lifestyle magazine that celebrates an active, integrated faith. Built on a foundation of teaching from the Word of God and encouragement for spiritual growth, Life: Beautiful provides relevant information, entertainment and community for the contemporary Christian woman. To honor the Christian woman's desire to live the best life possible, Life:Beautiful, showcases everyday experiences and activities, such as parenting, cooking, decorating, teaching, working, volunteering, resting, traveling and offering hospitality- all of which can be used to share the joy of the Lord.

Objective
Life:Beautiful is dedicated to delivering the uncompromised message of the bible with excellence in journalism, photography and editorial and art direction in order to offer world-class faith magazine to the masses.

I'm actually going to be subscribing to this magazine. Can you tell how excited I am?


No comments: