Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lucas at 5 months

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. " Psalm 119:105






August 21, 2008--Lucas eating solids, rice cereal, for the first time



Lucas had his 5 months doctor's appointment yesterday. He had two shots that he didn't even cry for. How brave is my baby boy! He weighed 18 pounds and 26 inches in length. You sure are growing baby boy.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Could he BE any more beautiful? I think not.

I just found your blog through CWO. I'll definitely be back visiting again to read more. . .and to listen to the music. :)

Kari

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha From Hawaii..
I was visitng blogs around the world and found your blog, I just joined and so far the only one form Hawaii. I wanted to come by and say Hello, I enjoyed seeing your photo of your precious boys. I have three grandsons that I adore. Please stop by for a visit sometime and I love meeting new sisters in the Lord.

God Bless Lorie

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the prayers! I really appreciate it! Your son is precious!!

Breanne said...

Oh - he is so beautiful. CAme for BATW.